To invite the world to an aesthetic experience and personal encounter with Frida Kahlo in her most intimate spaces, where we promote knowledge and the preservation of her legacy, as well as her relationship to art and Mexican traditions.
To be the beacon and hub for research, dissemination, and understanding of Frida Kahlo’s life and work, as well as of her artistic, ideological, and social milieu, in a moving experience that goes beyond inspiration and personal empowerment.
To achieve economic stability to keep the Frida Kahlo Museum and Diego Rivera-Anahuacalli Museum open to the public.
To have security systems for the stewardship of the building and the work.
To offer visitors a meaningful experience and attention of the highest caliber.
To raise funds for the conservation and restoration of the collection and building housing the Museum.
To expand the Museum’s variety of cultural activities to generate greater public interest in Frida Kahlo’s life and work.
To promote the development of artistic sensibility as an integral part of the life of individuals.
To offer different experiences in the Museum such as visits with video guides, kids’ tours, dramatized visits, and tours for people with disabilities.
To train Museum personnel to offer the optimum service and protect the collection.
To spread awareness of the legacy of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera.
To request permission to reproduce artworks by Frida Kahlo or Diego Rivera:
In Mexico, contact the Fideicomiso de los Museos Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo, del Banco de México:
Lic. Luis Alberto Salgado Rodríguez email@example.com
Lic. Carla Barri Rosendo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 555237 2144
From abroad, please contact the Artists Rights Society:
Maria Fernanda Meza: email@example.com
Address: 536 Broadway, Fifth Floor / New York, NY 10012
Telephone: (001) 212 420 9160
Consulting the Archives
The Archives are currently closed for reorganization. Thank you for your understanding.
Xochiquetzal González firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can fulfill their social service or professional practice requirements through activities or projects in which they can apply their skills in the Museo Frida Kahlo.
Students can also learn new skills to gain professional experience, such as learning about how museum work is conducted, organizational capacity, cultural promotion development, design, outreach, attending to the public, infrastructure maintenance, specialized maintenance, educational communication, and getting an idea of how exhibitions are managed and installed.
We offer a pleasant workplace where students can work more closely with art.
Communication and Graphic Design
Research and Registrar’s Office
Restoration and Conservation
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the following information:
Your area of interest
Name of your university and your major area of study
Attach a CV and a portfolio, if relevant
The Museo Frida Kahlo Volunteers’ Program is designed for all those who have an altruistic interest in supporting the museum and wish to contribute to the Museum’s work by serving as volunteers, who seek to be more involved in the life of museums, and who would like to promote and strengthen the city’s art and culture.
The program seeks volunteers who wish to offer support to Museum personnel in performing different activities in the areas of: Visitor Services, Guides, Cultural Activities, Communication and Design, Exhibitions, Restoration, and Specialized Maintenance.
a) Diego Rivera-Anahuacalli Museum
b) Leon Trotsky House Museum
c) National Museum of Popular Cultures
d) National Museum of Watercolor “Alfredo Guati Rojo”
e) Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Study House Museum
FRIDA KAHLO MUSEUM WEBSITE POLICY CONCERNING PRIVACY AND THE USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Entity Responsible for Protecting Your Personal Information
Banco de México is the Fiduciary of the Trust for the Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Museums, through the Directorship of the Diego Rivera-Anahuacalli Museum and Frida Kahlo Museum, domiciled in the Frida Kahlo Museum, at Londres 247, Colonia Del Carmen Coyoacán, Alcaldía Coyoacán, C.P. 04100, Ciudad de México.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 15 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Information in the Possession of Private Parties, we communicate our policy concerning privacy and the use of personal information:
1. Your personal information will be used to be able to contact you about your questions, requests, or comments, to evaluate the quality of our services, to conduct studies on consumer habits and preferences, as well as to promote our activities.
2. For the purposes indicated in this privacy statement, we can collect your personal information in different ways: when you provide it directly, through our bulletin and our surveys. The information that you provide will not be shared, distributed, or sold.
The personal information that we collect through the bulletin are name and e-mail; information collected through surveys conducted by the Museum are name, gender, age, municipality of residence, occupation, level of education, and e-mail.
3. If you wish to be removed from our database or to update your information, you may at any time request to be removed or to have your information corrected via an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Dirección del Museo Frida Kahlo, Londres 247, Colonia Del Carmen Coyoacán, Alcaldía Coyoacán, C.P. 04100, Ciudad de México.
4. Your request might be included in the statistical reports prepared to track institutional advances made by the Frida Kahlo Museum. These reports are solely for statistical purposes and will not include information permitting the identification of individuals.
5. Your personal information can be provided to third parties in accordance with what is strictly stated in the applicable legislation.
6. The entity responsible for the protection of your personal information has sufficient physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect it.
7. Any change in this privacy statement will be made known through communiqués on this website or through messages to the e-mail you have provided for this purpose.