MUSEO FRIDA KAHLO
Our mission is to open the doors of the Frida Kahlo Museum to the public while at the same time, preserving her home and collection in fulfillment of the wishes of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo, who willed this legacy to the people of Mexico.
It is our vision to convey Frida Kahlo’s interest in Mexican culture and identity through the preservation of this House Museum and grounds as well as her personal objects, in order to generate a more memorable experience for visitors.
- Achieve economic sustainability by opening the doors of the Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera-
Anahuacalli Museums to the public
- Maintain security systems in order to better protect the grounds and estate
- Offer our visitors a meaningful experience and excellent service
- Obtain sufficient economic funds to preserve and restore the Museum collection and grounds
- Expand the offer of the Museum through different cultural activities, thus better involvingthe public in the life and work of Frida Kahlo
- Encourage the development of artistic sensibilities as an integral part of people’s lives
- Offer a variety of Museum experiences, such as video guides, visits for children, dramatizations and visits tailored to handicapped persons
- Train our staff to provide the best possible service while at the same time, preserving the Museum collection
- Expand the legacy of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera